2D Flash DesignDuration: 2 months
Eligibility: 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Create user interfaces using Flash components
- Create digital portfolios and Flash-based games and sites making use of the tools and ActionScript in Flash.
- Understand how to apply programming concepts in Flash using ActionScript
- Demonstrate good skills in developing rich internet and web applications using Flash
- Understand the key aspects of animation and 2D graphics : Creating Short Story , Film Titling
- Develop vector graphics and 2D animations, making use of various tools and animation techniques provided by Flash.
- Flash is Primarily an animation tool for the Web : Web Banners, Animated Buttons,Web Animated Advertisments.
- You can also create Corporate presentations and 2D Animations.
- Creating good design in flash
- The Flash Work Environment,The Stage & Timeline
- Symbols & Instances
- Motion Tweening, Shape Tweening
- Interactive Movies, Creating Movie,Setting Properties
- Authoring Environment, Complete Toolbox
- Using Context Menus, Image Slicing
- Working With Frames in Timeline
- Library Window and color mixer window.
- Adding sounds to a movie/presentation
- Layer Properties,Spot Light Masking, Keyframes.
- ACTION-SCRIPT (Level 1)
- Publishing And Exporting
- Optimizing movies & exporting movies for the web
- Creating animations for showing special effects
- Blast effect Ripples effect